Junior Accountant – West Vancouver, BC
An Overview of the Founder
Our client is the newest business in the family group of companies, best known for its highly successful manufacturing and distribution business. It's a well-established industry leader who has seen much success with their proven business model. The new business division is in its fifth year of business focusing on providing world-class marketing/digital media services and third-party financing.
Our client is located in West Vancouver; a stone throws away from the Park Royal Shopping mall and major bus transit routes to Downtown Vancouver / the Northshore. Their state of the art office boasts a spectacular view of Stanley Park, the Lions Gate Bridge and Downtown Vancouver.
Our client is the appointed marketing/digital media services and third-party financing provider for a large manufacturing and distribution company. Its' mandate is to drive business to its' retail stores and independent dealer locations and to support its multi-channel distribution operations (most notably with Costco in Canada and Mattress Firm/Sleep Train/Sleepy’s in the USA). In addition, they provide an integral support to brand enhancement as the appointed online retailer. They have seen tremendous and profitable growth and are now looking to expand its business both within and beyond the health & wellness industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 2-years of relevant experience or a degree in Accounting is required
- Pursuing CPA designation is an asset
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong organization skills required
- Advanced Excel skillset is an asset
- Able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Works independently and shows initiative
- Ability to multi-task different assignments and work with tight deadlines
Why Our Client
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Dedicated mentors willing to spend time to help you grow
- Fantastic career growth opportunity
- Amazing office, location and work environment
- Join a dynamic team who focus on automation and working smarter
- Participation in exciting projects outside of Accounting