Project Administrator - Whitby, Ontario
Our client, a leader in the construction and restoration industry, is looking to add a well-qualified Project Administrator to their team of professionals. They have grown in to a mid size company and have been providing superior quality building restorations for over 25 years specializing in masonry restoration, preservation, and rehabilitation, manufacturing and replicating of woodwork, millwork, and doors, and historical metal and glazing.
They are looking for a permanent full time Project Coordinator with 2-3 years of experience, preferably in the construction and restoration industry. Potential for advancement is immense as company is continuously growing. Our client's main priority is to ensure that its’ employees live a happy and healthy balanced lifestyle. They are very accommodating to employees' personal lifestyle, and very pro to work-life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build scopes of work and track tender documents and pricing
- Manage and maintain plans; specifications costs and material estimates; as well as subcontractor and related reports
- Experience preparing professional business letters for clients and vendors - A Must
- Draft and prepare pre-qualifications and tenders for various construction projects
- Assist clients, staff members in admin and offsite construction employees, business affiliates, and suppliers with general inquiries
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate personnel, filing documents and organizing office space, and other administrative duties for management and the office
- Prepare, review, and finalize reports, entering financial data, and other adhoc data entry
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Communications or Journalism - asset