Senior Manager – Mississauga, Ontario
They have been growing over the past few years and will continue to as their client portfolio continues to become more diverse. They are looking for a aspiring, experienced, energetic accounting professional with 4-6 years of management experience in a public accounting firm. If you are an individual who is looking to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. Our client would like to fill this role with the hopes of making the candidate partner in the near future. This is a great opportunity to really advance in your career path and offer leadership and guidance in helping the firm grow into the next stage.
The successful candidate will be providing efficient and effective accounting, auditing and tax services.
- Effectively manage audit, review and compilation engagements, and deliver complete product to the Partner on a timely basis.
- Identify and resolve complex and routine accounting, audit and tax issues
- Directly work with potential and existing clients in providing superior service with audit reviews and compilations.
- Implement and manage tax policies for tax compliance and provision processes as necessary
- Market the firm to support overall firm growth and business development
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
- Handling multiple engagements effectively and provide recommendations on changes when needed.
- Guide, mentor and train new and existing team members towards their technical and career development objectives
- CPA, CA designated
- 4-6 years of Accounting Supervisory/Manager experience in a public accounting firm
- Experience with Caseware, Caseware, and Profile
- Experience managing several staff members
- Sound knowledge of ASPE / IFRS guidelines
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Great communication skills, organization skills, and appreciation for meeting deadline
- Proven experience working with various clients in different industries.